During this time of uncertainty, change and challenge, we at SEE are working to ensure that we keep our people safe while continuing to deliver the high quality services you are used to.
Following the latest government advice, we have put in place measures to ensure that our business can continue to operate efficiently.
- We have the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow us to work remotely and, as of today, this is what we are doing.
- We can access all necessary documentation whilst following our usual processes and controls in compliance with data security and confidentiality.
- We receive most of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us. If you do need to speak to us, please call our normal office phone number – 01962 840664. This is diverted to one of the SEE team who will pass your message to the relevant team member.
- In addition to email and telephone contact, we offer ‘meetings’ via video conferencing / MS Teams.
- All customers with work booked with us in the next few months should have been contacted to discuss how to proceed. Some assignments can continue as normal with some adjustments, others may be done remotely, or postponed.
- Our normal cancellation policy is currently suspended, so if assignments cannot progress, we can put on hold or discuss options to progress differently.
The evolving COVID-19 situation presents significant challenges and changes to normal working practices and service delivery. We want to reassure you that we are with you and here to help in whatever way we can.
The COVID-19 Q&A section on our website is regularly updated as your questions are coming to us. We are in uncharted waters so our advice is based on our best interpretation of good practice and Government guidance and intentions. As things change, we will update our advice accordingly.
If you have gaps in your capacity as regards employment matters or progressing employee relations issues, then please get in touch to see how we can support you at:
and your enquiry will be passed to the best person to respond to you.
The SEE Team