11th Annual PAs, EAs and Administrator Conference
Learning and Working in the ‘New Normal’
What you can look forward to:
- Awesomely Yours – Nick Fewings, Ngagement
Whilst technical skills are an important assist, as an assistant, it is your competency in people skills, that will bring you the most success. This interactive session, will provide you with an understanding of behavioural differences, enabling you to understand what your preference is. Nick will then share how to pick up the clues that
- Looking after Number 1: Mental Health MOT’s (M-ust O-ffer T-ime) – Neil Harris, Think Back, Look Forward Ltd
In this session we will look at tools and strategies to improve mental fitness and potentially develop your own unique Wellness plan to help stay well and positive whether facing a pandemic or another crisis.
- Learning through ‘Speed Dating’
This session will put participants in small groups and enable them to quiz a selection of organisational leaders and experienced PAs – what are the questions you have always wanted to ask?
- Skills workshops including:
Basics of Minute Taking
IT hacks, hints and tip tips
- PA Conference Package Offer (price includes I place at the PA Conference 19 May & 4 places across our PA Networking events 25 March, 24 June, 23 September, 9 December)
£129 + VAT for member organisations, £160 + VAT for non-member organisations
- PA Conference (price includes annual PA Conference only)
£85 + VAT for member organisations, £105 + VAT for non-member organisations
If you would like to know more about the PA Networking events you can find out more information here.
How to book
Please use the form below to book. Please note: you should supply a PO for South West Council (not SEE), and you will receive an invoice in due course from South West Councils.
- Notification: We will contact you with joining instructions and other information about the course within 10 days of the closing date. If you have not received your joining instructions 10 days prior to the event please telephone the Course Administrator.
- Cancellation: Sometimes circumstances mean that we are obliged to cancel or postpone an event. We will advise authorising officers and applicants of such a decision as soon after the closing date as possible. If you cancel within 90 days to 31 days of the event and do not nominate a substitute, then 50% of the fee is payable. If you cancel within 31 days or less before the event, the full fee is payable. NB: We cannot accept substitutes on qualification courses. Please note that we reserve the right to make changes at short notice to the content, timing, speakers and/or venue.