Our Employment team will be running our ever popular SEE law events in April and May. They will consist of three, two-hour sessions 10.30am – 12.30pm covering:
– Case Law Round Up
– Hybrid Workforces
– Variation to Contracts
There will be two opportunities to attend each session:
– Equalities & Immigration – Tuesday 27 April and Thursday 13 May (both 10.30am-12.30pm)
– Case Law Round Up – Wednesday 28 April and Tuesday 11 May (both 10.30am-12.30pm)
– Hybrid Workforces & Variation to Contract – Thursday 29 April and Wednesday 12 May (both 10.30am-12.30pm)
Each session can be booked individually but if you book all three you get a discount.
Price per session:
– SEE Member or member of another Regional Employer – £45
– Non-member organisations – £60
OR you can book all three sessions at a discounted price:
– SEE Member or member of another Regional Employer – £115
– Non-member organisations – £155
The same person does not need to attend all three sessions but we ask that you let us know who will be attending each session so that we know who to let in the room. If more than one person wants to attend a topic/session you will need to complete separate forms.
Please ensure you have read our Cancellation Policy before booking.
Zoom links will be sent out a week before each session.