december 1 (Tuesday) - 3 (Thursday)
In partnership with SE Employers & East of England LGA We are delighted to have lined up a fantastic programme. Held over three days this first virtual coaching
In partnership with SE Employers & East of England LGA
We are delighted to have lined up a fantastic programme. Held over three days this first virtual coaching conference enables you to pick and choose what you want to do—as little of much as you like.
With more than 12 hours CPD great value particularly for only £110 for all 3 days or £50 for a day and Free to SW Coaching Pool coaches!
A fantastic range of session, do as many as you like…
- Neil Harris: Storytelling
- Sue Haswell: My favourite NLP Models
- Matt Hatson: Coaching the nervous system for faster change
- Tim Hawkes: Coping with Change
- Michelle Lucas: Testing a Coaching Supervision Mindset (ltd numbers)
- Ann McCluskey: 2020: Seeing Change in a New Light & Stepping Beyond the Finite Mind
- Sue Noble: Change Dilemmas and Coaching Solutions
- Clare Norman: Things we have learned through life and work that we need to unlearn as coaches
- Mark Palmer: Mentoring for Councillors
- Christine Paulus: Unleash the Creative Power of Improvisation in Coaching!
- Claire Pedrick: Using Silence in Coaching
- Liz Scott & Developing a town of wellbeing listeners Stuart Newberry:
- Julie Starr: The journey towards coaching mastery & Your ego and its impact on your coaching
And we haven’t forgotten the networking…
There will still be networking opportunities though a Coaching Community Networking and Network Roulette!
An added bonus…
Virtual conferences can result in sore muscles: Stretch, Release, Refresh—workspace Pilates: Claire Myers
Free for coaches in SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool Membership
£110 for all 3 days or £50 per day:
SW Councils; SE Employers or East of England LGA member organisations
£140 for all 3 days or £65 per day:
Non-member organisations/ individual
For more information and the full programme email email@example.com
South West Councils